The conditioning of the wood, the so-called planing, has various usages. There are several techniques that can be applied, such as quadrilateral planing, key and slot planing, chamfering, calibrating or profiling/trueing, to name just a few possibilities. The purpose of planing the wood is double:
- producing smooth surfaces to have a more aesthetic finished product
- generating products whose dimensions are exact to the millimetre, required in wood construction.
Planed timber is usually used for garden constructions (fencing, posts, garden houses), interior finishes, boards for terrace flooring etc.
The following products can be planed:
- construction timber
- timber for garden constructions and structures
- roof laths/batten
All cross sections and lengths on demand for the following products:
- Wood for garden structures
- Boards for terrace flooring terrace
Many profiles on demand!