A. WHAT TYPE(S) OF DATA DO WE COLLECT? WHY AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS(S)?
I. WHAT DATA?
I. Cookie Management
Cookies are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website. This category only includes cookies that provide basic functionality and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Cookies that are not particularly necessary for the operation of the website and are used specifically to collect personal data from the user through analytics, advertisements or other embedded content are called unnecessary cookies. It is mandatory to obtain the user’s consent before placing these cookies on your website.
Other cookies used by the website
These cookies are used to track website visitor statistics.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Dieses Cookie wird vom GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin gesetzt. Das Cookie wird verwendet, um die Zustimmung des Benutzers für die Cookies unter der Kategorie "Analytics" zu speichern.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Das Cookie wird durch die GDPR-Cookie-Zustimmung gesetzt, um die Zustimmung des Nutzers für die Cookies der Kategorie "Werbung" zu erfassen.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Das Cookie wird vom GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin gesetzt und dient dazu, zu speichern, ob der Benutzer der Verwendung von Cookies zugestimmt hat oder nicht. Es speichert keine persönlichen Daten.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Dieses Cookie wird vom GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin gesetzt. Das Cookie wird verwendet, um die Zustimmung des Benutzers für die Cookies der Kategorie "Notwendig" zu speichern.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Dieses Cookie wird vom GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin gesetzt. Das Cookie wird verwendet, um die Zustimmung des Benutzers für die Cookies der Kategorie "Leistung" zu speichern.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Das Cookie wird durch die GDPR-Cookie-Zustimmung gesetzt, um die Zustimmung des Benutzers für die Cookies der Kategorie "Funktional" zu erfassen.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|
II. Access data (logfiles)
Date and time of visit; Name of page accessed; Amount of data accessed; IP address; Referring URL; Browser type; Browser version; User’s operating system; Internet service provider; etc.
III. Contact form
Name; E-mail; Telephone; Miscellaneous (all personal data in the “comment” box).
II. WHO IS CONCERNED?
All users of our website.
III. WHY AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
I. Our cookies allow us to tailor the content of our website by analyzing traffic to our website
based on your usage patterns and preferences. A cookie is a small file downloaded to your browser when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a site to recognise your preferences. This can help us provide you with a more user-friendly browsing experience. For example, cookies allow us to remember your language preferences so that you do not have to specify them each time you visit our website. Each cookie typically contains: The name of the server from which the cookie was sent; The lifetime of the cookie; A value – usually a randomly generated unique number. (The server of the site that sent the cookie uses this number to recognise you when you return to our site or navigate from one page to another). You have the option of deleting any cookies already stored on your computer and setting most browsers to block them. However, if you do this, you may need to set certain preferences yourself each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be available.
Further information on setting cookies.
How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? For managing cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to change your cookie wishes.
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri11471
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activeretdsactiverlescookies
- For other browsers: please refer to your browser’s help or go to its publisher’s website.
Legal basis: depending on the type of cookies (necessary, preference or marketing), processing is either based on our legitimate interest to improve the content of our website or on your consent for preference and marketing cookies.
II. To provide you with a more personalised and simplified browsing experience.
For example, when you visit our website, information about your visit to our website is recorded in so-called “logfiles”, which are stored on the server. This data is used by us exclusively for statistical purposes and to make our website more user-friendly. However, we also reserve the right to investigate these log files in greater detail if there is a concrete suspicion of illegal use of our website.
Legal basis: our legitimate interest in improving the content and navigation of our website.
III. Responding to your requests via our contact form
We need to process some of your personal data in order to be able to respond to your requests and serve you better.
Legal basis: the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
B. HOW LONG YOUR DATA IS RETAINED:
We undertake to keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the performance of our task / as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose.
However, some of your personal data is kept for a longer period of time required by law as well as for the time necessary to process possible litigation.
With respect to cookies, the retention periods are specified via our cookie management tool.
Finally, we will also retain your personal data for the time necessary to assert our rights in the event of any litigation or investigation relating to our services.
C. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH:
Our employees who need to have access to your personal data in order to process your requests in the best possible way.
Data centre (hosting of our website), due to technical requirements for reliability and security, we may store personal information in locations over which we have no direct control (e.g. on servers in a data centre, with service providers or on backup servers). Our website is hosted in a data centre located in the Netherlands.
D. TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES (OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA):
As a matter of principle, we do not share, transfer or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third countries (outside the European Economic Area) unless required for the purpose of the contract, required by law or you expressly consent to such transfer.
In the event of a transfer to a third country, we will ensure that you are personally informed of the appropriate safeguards taken to best protect your personal data.
E. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA:
We use a range of technical and organisational measures necessary to protect your personal data in order to limit the risks of destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised access or processing, including physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that your personal data is secure, accurate and up-to-date. These measures include:
- Education and training of relevant staff so that they are aware of our privacy obligations when processing personal data.
- Administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data on a need-to-know basis.
- Technological security measures, including firewalls, encryption and anti-virus software. For example, we use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt personal information before it is sent over the Internet.
These security measures are reviewed and adjusted periodically to ensure an adequate level of protection.
F. YOUR RIGHTS:
You have a whole series of rights regarding the protection of your personal data. Indeed, you have subject to the extent of the relevant legal provisions, the right:
- To obtain a list of the personal data we hold about you (right of access).
- To request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct personal data that you consider to be incorrect or incomplete (right of rectification).
- Subject to the conditions contained in Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data held about you (right to be forgotten).
- To request, subject to compliance with the legal provisions to which we are subject, that we delete the personal data we hold about you, or limit the way in which we use that personal data (right to restriction).
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that such processing is based on consent (right to withdraw consent).
- To receive a copy of your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to a third party, to the extent that the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract (right to portability).
- To object to the processing of your personal data (right to object).
- Except in certain specific cases, the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way (automated individual decision, including profiling).
- If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. If you wish to be directed to the appropriate supervisory authority, please contact us as set out below (right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority):
- In Luxembourg, this is the Commission nationale pour la protection des données (CNPD);
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or lodge a complaint, please send us a written, dated and signed request, together with a copy of your identity card to the following address:email@example.com
H. CONTACT US: